Sundström SR200 Full Face Respirator Kit
The SR200 full face mask is made of silicone rubber and is equipped with three inhalation valves and two exhalation valves, resulting very low breathing resistance. The exhalation valve effectively protects against dust and paint mist plus the design and location improve the scope available for communicating. The material and pigments of the mask body are FDA- and BGA approved for exposure to provisions, which minimizes the risk of contact allergies.
The easily adjustable elastic head harness of the mask is secured to the visor frame and provides a comfortable and secure fit for most faces. A large field of vision is provided by the spherical visor of the mask and is made of scratch-resistant polycarbonate.
The mask can be used either as a filtering device when combined with filters from the Sundström range of filters or as breathing apparatus when paired with the the SR 307 compressed air attachment.
Sundström SR200 Respirator Features:
- Very high protection factor (NPF 2000)
- Full face respirator for use with filters or supplied air
- Two exhalation valves
- Valve caps with air diffusion (no clogging during spray jobs)
- Heavy-duty use, full-time exposure, long-term work in areas requiring very high protection levels
- Weight: 450g approx.
- Fabric head harness – no sticking rubber
- Silicone rubber
- Unique curved visor for exceptionally wide and deep field of vision
- Part of inhalation air is channelled across the visor to minimise mist forming
- Can easily be fitted with optional SmallTalk microphone and loudspeaker
- Accepts all Sundström filters and compressed air attachments