Fit Testing is a simple process to test that a user can correctly put on a respirator, and that it seals to their face.
Our awareness session is built off our popular Resp-Fit Approved Quantitative Fit Test Training course but does not include a formal assessment and can be completed remotely via Zoom.
This training is perfect for companies that are in lockdown and cannot host face to face training sessions, but still wish to receive some training on conducting quantitative fit testing to protocol so that they can fit test in house, or for customers.
Training includes the following topics:
- RPE Models available to test
- Fit test methods (qualitative and quantitative)
- How fit testing is undertaken quantitatively
- Components of quantitative fit test equipment
- Software Setup
- Setup of equipment and daily checking
- Exporting fit test data
- Monitoring of equipment
- Conducting fit tests
- Troubleshooting of equipment
- Analyzing results and reporting
- Calibration of equipment
- Legislation/Guidance material
Fit Testing Protocols